Meaning and Definitions
The law of attraction is the attractive, magnetic power of the Universe that draws similar energies together. It manifests through the power of creation, everywhere and in multiple ways. Even the law of gravity is part of the law of attraction. This law attracts thoughts, ideas, people, situations and circumstances.
The law of attraction manifests through your thoughts, by drawing to you thoughts and ideas of a similar kind, people who think like you, and also corresponding situations and circumstances. It is the law and power that brings together people of similar interests, who unite into various groups, such as political groups, sports teams, sports fans, fraternities, etc.
Can you take advantage of this law? Yes, you can!
You do so, through creative visualization and affirmations . By visualizing a mental image of what you want to achieve or by repeating positive statements, which are called affirmations, you create and bring into your life what you visualize or repeat in your mind. In other words, you use the power of your mind, thoughts, imagination and words.
There have always been people, from ancient times till now, who knew about this law and how to use it. They knew that repeating the same thought day after day, with interest and feeling, causes it to materialize and manifest in their lives.
Here are a few definitions and clarifications about the law of attraction and how it manifests:
- This law is a manifestation of the creative power of the Universe.
- It is through this law that everything is created: galaxies, planets, metals, rocks and even plants, animals and people.
- Like attracts like.
- Thoughts attract corresponding situations and circumstances.
- You get what you think about.
- You attract into your life whatever you focus on.
- Positive thoughts attract positive events. Negative thoughts attract negative events.
- If you entertain feelings and thoughts about hardships and obstacles, then this is what you get.
- If you keep thinking and expecting success, and don’t allow doubts enter your mind, you will eventually achieve success.
- It is not enough just to wish for something, you need strong desire and faith to manifest what you want.
- In order for your thoughts to manifest, you have to repeat them often, and add feelings, desire and interest.
- The mind acts like a magnet.
- Similar energy attracts similar energy.
- Your thoughts determine the way you live.
- This law is used by everyone, though mostly unconsciously.
- Filling the mind with worries and anxieties bring stress and unhappiness.
- Filling the mind with happy thoughts will attract happiness into your life.
Remez Sasson made a very comprehensive list of all the benefits of the Law of Attraction. I would just add that it is very important to know the own definitions and belief systems, because if they are unknown one can do affirmations and visualizations in eternity without any effects, because they are then limited to the narrow borders of the hold belief systems.